Renewable energy continues to grow in the U.S. as a result of lower technology and productions costs, higher efficiency, price parity with conventional power, and more companies wanting to reduce their carbon footprint. Bridgevue Energy assists business clients by assessing and developing a renewable energy strategy that best meets their needs and requirements. We also have the experience and knowledge to incorporate renewable energy supply into existing retail electric supply contracts.
Our services include:
- Strategic assessments: Each business client has different sustainability goals and objectives. We work with our clients to understand their needs and assess strategies.
- Financial analysis modeling: Comparing the different types of renewable energy from a cost standpoint to evaluate the options that works best for you.
- Competitive sourcing of renewable energy supply agreements: Bridgevue assists you with competitively selecting and contracting with renewable energy suppliers in various markets.
- Structuring Retail Electric Contracts: Bridgevue assists clients in structuring their retail electric service contracts to enable either offsite or onsite renewable energy generation.
- Renewable Power Purchase Agreements: Bridgevue assist clients in securing and structuring long-term renewable energy power purchase agreements (PPA’s) with renewable energy developers, generators and retail electric providers.
- Resource Assessments: Bridgevue assists clients in assessing renewable generation resources (wind, solar, biomass, etc.) and weighing options for securing renewable energy credits (REC’s).
Why should you consider renewable energy now? Power prices in many markets are trading near all-time lows. Even in this low price environment, offsite utility scale solar and wind are on par with conventional power costs. These renewable energy options will allow you to hedge your power needs for the long term to protect against future price increases.
Click on the following link to download more information on our renewable energy consulting services.